About Conference 2012Dear Ferry Shipping Friends,
Over the last eight years, the Ferry Shipping Conference onboard has established itself as probably the biggest and most important meeting place in the world for the ferry shipping industry.
BOOK NOW!!!! To secure your participation 2012.
Based on the fantastic response to this event, delegates are booking earlier each year. The idea is to meet and discuss, in good as well as in challenging times. The idea to have a new host, i.e. meeting on board different ships each year, seems to be appealing. It is therefore with pride that we announce that in 2012 we will be back in the Baltic. The conference will take place onboard BALTIC QUEEN, sailing between Stockholm – Tallinn – Stockholm.
The strength of this conference is the attendance of so many major ferry companies from all over Europe – and from other parts of the world.
The Conference concept
- Commercial performance and related industry topics
- Exciting industry speakers presenting valuable information
- Interactive debate and conclusions
- Networking with industry colleagues in a relaxed atmosphere
- A captive audience onboard
- Dine next to a new potential contact
- Together, strengthen the position and importance of the ferry shipping industry
Value for money
Most conference organisers charge separate fees for conference participation, hotel stay, lunch, dinner etc. Our concept is to package the entire event in order to be able to offer you the best possible value for your money. You are a delegate and a ferry passenger at the same time, with cabin and meals included in the conference fee.
All this is included in the price
- Two days of full participation in all conference sessions with industry speakers
- Two overnight stays onboard, in a cabin of your choice.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners, including appropriate meal drinks during the conference.
- Documentation of presentations after the conference
- Sponsor surprises
- The ShipPax Award prize ceremony
Welcome to Ferry Shipping Conference 2012!